At Charles M. Schulz-Highland Arena in St. Paul:
Clinics will be held on July 9, 11, 16, 18 from 2-4 pm, July 23 and 25 from 12:30-1:30 pm.
On July 9, 11, 16, 18:
- Learn to Skate from 2-2:30 p.m
- Learn to Play Hockey from 2:30-3:15 p.m.
- Power Skating from 3:15-4 p.m.
On July 23 and 25:
- Everyone will be on the ice from 12:30-1:30 pm
This free program is designed to provide young skaters ages 4-13 the basics of hockey in a safe and fun environment under the direction of professional coaches.
- Learn to Skate aims to teach the fundamentals of skating while gradually introducing different elements of hockey. This clinic is geared towards participants ages 4-9.
- Learn to Play Hockey is geared toward those who already have a skating foundation and are looking to learn or improve their hockey skills. This clinic is geared towards participants ages 7-13.
- Power Skating is the most advanced of our clinics. In this class skaters will focus on their skating and improving on their edge work and stride. This clinic is geared towards participants ages 8-13.
The Herb Brooks Foundation provides helmets, sticks, and skates to use-free of charge-for those who need it.